The Momentum Team is growing…
Small, full-service accounting firm in vibrant Downtown Fort Collins is looking for an organized and friendly Admin Assistant. This position serves as the first impression and gatekeeper for the entire office.
Our clients are passionate, appreciative, curious, hard-working, big-dreaming people. We work with entrepreneurs to create accounting processes, increase cash flow, troubleshoot financial struggles, decrease tax liabilities and grow scale-able, sale-able businesses.
Our team utilizes technology and automation to keep financial info current and analyze data to empower entrepreneurs to build amazing businesses.
Our team is:
- Approachable – friendly and welcoming via all communication methods (phone/email/in-person)
- Knowledgeable – detail-oriented, experienced in office processes and willing to try new ones
- Confidential – discreet with private business and personal information
- Consistently available 35-40 business hours per week (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
- Proactive – anticipating needs of clients and firm
- Positive – able to prioritize and juggle tasks with a smile
- Passionate – about helping small businesses and individuals with financial matters
- Tech savvy – constantly seeking innovative ways to increase efficiency for clients and firm
Seeking a local individual with experience organizing the unruly, filtering the unnecessary, communicating the impossible and encouraging a team of clients and colleagues.
A day at Momentum looks like…
- Business casual attire
- Collaborative attitudes
- Phone call, email & workflow delegation
- Schedule management
- Office organization
- Client communication
- Data supervision
- Basic bookkeeping
- Team motivation
- Technology mastery (hardware and cloud-based software)
If you love checklists, details, documenting processes and creating automation, this position could be for you!
This permanent position is not remote or open to independent contractors. This growing business is looking for a teammate who represents the firm and plays well with others.
Compensation will depend on experience, plus retirement match, PTO and paid holidays.
Please email your resume and salary history with a quick introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 20, 2020. Subject line should include reference to your personal walk-up song. Please consider providing a video introduction, as well!