This page will be updated as new information is available.
We understand that everyone is concerned about coronavirus. And we are as well, which is why we are taking precautions to keep our clients and our staff safe.
While the threat of coronavirus exists, we are not taking in-person appointments. We are happy to take phone calls or setup Zoom video conferences. If you have documents to deliver or need to communicate with our team, please do so through your client portal or drop paper files off through the mail slot in our front door.
In addition, we highly recommend that you visit the Colorado COVID-19 website for current guidelines on good hygiene practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases. Our main focus is the continued good health of everyone!
Please be sure to reach out to us with concerns or questions. We are here to help!
- EIDL Loans are available again (disaster loans for operating expenses, not expansion)
- PPP Loan Application (check your bank for their specific process) – still $130 billion available (applications due by August 8th)!
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application (NEW & REVISED 6/16/2020)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application EZ (NEW Short Form for self-employed persons with no employees)
- SBA 7a Loan Forgiveness (if funded by 9/27/2020) 7a loans can be used for acquisitions and expansions!
- Loan Comparison Chart
- SBA Clarification on Emergency Grants
- SBA resource for the application and process
- Forgivable Loan FAQs
- Treasury Details on Paycheck Protection Program Loans
- *NEW* FREE PPP loan forgiveness calculator and application tool
- For individuals not required to file 2018 or 2019 returns, use this site to submit bank details for your stimulus payment.
- This site will be updated (by April 17th) for individuals who have filed to update bank details and track payments.
- Tax payments, plus Q1 & Q2 estimate payment due dates have been extended to July 15th.
- Updates on additional states can be found here.
- To make changes to IRS electronic payments:
- Call IRS e-file Payment Services 24/7 at 1-888-353-4537 to inquire about or cancel your payment, but please wait 7 to 10 days after your return was accepted before calling.
- Cancellation requests must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. ET two business days prior to the scheduled payment date.
Colorado Unemployment –
- Colorado Unemployment: Additional $600/week PUA payments will go through the week ending July 25th.
- If your business is temporarily closing or reducing hours to help stop the spread of COVID-19, advise your employees to file or reopen a claim for unemployment benefits as soon as possible. Workers can use the “job attached” option to indicate that they planning to return to the same job, which reduces the requirement for them to seek other employment while receiving benefits.
- Businesses can also consider alternatives to laying off staff through CDLE’s Work-Share Program. The State of Colorado is also working on efforts to match displaced workers with temporary jobs in industries where demand has increased for goods and services, such as logistics, delivery, healthcare, and groceries.
Department of Labor FAQ’s on Families First Coronavirus Response Act (paid sick and family leave)